Attain Skills & Knowledge Job Vacancies
We are looking for two people to join our team here at Attain Skills & Knowledge.
Post Title: Administration Assistant
Hours: 16 hours between Monday and Friday 9am-5pm + holiday/sickness cover
Salary: Meets National Minimum Wage
Start date: September 2017
Age Required: Must be aged 18+
Experience: Preferred but not necessary as training will be given.
Under the direct supervision of Centre Management working in conjunction with all staff members
2, Liaises with:
Clients, Visitors, Trainees, Members of staff in house and in other locations.
3, Essential Characteristics:
As part of our team you will help provide a professional support service to both other members of staff and clients. You will be working in a busy environment and to strict deadlines. An ability to work on your own initiative, be accurate and work cooperatively and professionally with a wide range of people is required. A good level of Maths, English & IT and knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel are required
Duties & Responsibilities
- To meet and greet visitors to the company in a friendly and courteous manner
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of people
- Book appointments on behalf of customers and members of management team
- Complete customers registration & book examinations using bespoke software
- Taking payments for bookings
- Dealing with telephone calls effectively
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work with diversity
- Understand the necessity for confidentiality
- Understand the role of teamwork in providing quality service
- Understand the necessity for accuracy when dealing with both electronic and paper based information
- Effective team worker
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Commitment to work and learning
- Any duty that may be asked of you by a Management member to be part of the role of front desk services
- General House Keeping duties
- Dealing with mail
You will keep under review your own training and developmental needs and keep yourself informed of current issues and be alert to Attain Skills & Knowledge Ltd and other relevant bodies training programmes and policies.
2. Health and Safety
You will take reasonable care for your health and safety and have regard to other persons who may be affected by the performance of your duties, in accordance with the provisions of Health and Safety legislation and Attain Skills & Knowledge Ltd codes of practice and procedures.
3. Equal Opportunities
You will uphold Attain Skills & Knowledge Ltd Equal Opportunities policies and practices in accordance with the Equal Opportunities Statement and Equality Scheme, to ensure the promotion of fair and high quality services to all.
4. Customer Care
You will promote and deliver fair and high quality customer care services that are sensitive and responsive to customers and in accordance with Attain Skills & Knowledge Ltd Customer Care Policies.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 14th August 2017