Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (QCF)
Is this course for you?
The purpose of this qualification
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision is for employees in the construction and the built environment sectors working across a broad range of areas. It has been designed to assess your occupational competence in your workplace. This is where you are required to demonstrate your level of skills and knowledge required.
The benefits of this qualification.
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision allows you to demonstrate your competence against the National Occupational Standards, these are based on the needs of the Construction industry as defined by ConstructionSkills, the Sector Skills Council.
Group A- Mandatory units
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
Group B – Optional units
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant and equipment in the workplace
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
- Confirming work meets quality standards in the workplace
- Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and confirming dimensional control requirements of the work in the workplace
- Contributing to the circulation of construction related project information in the workplace
How is the qualification graded and assessed?
The overall grade for the qualification is a ‘pass’. The learner must achieve all the required units within the specified qualification structure.
To pass a unit you must:
- achieve ALL the specified Learning outcomes
- satisfy ALL the assessment criteria by providing sufficient and valid evidence for each criterion
- show that the evidence is your own
The qualification is designed to be assessed:
- in the workplace or
- in conditions resembling the workplace, as specified in the assessment requirements/stratergy for the sector, or as part of a training programme
You can download more information here. Please fill in our contact form and we will email you the password