Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management (QCF)
Is this course for you?
This is a work-based qualification designed for people working at a senior level in a wide range of job roles. This can include people such as Senior Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Buyers, General Contractors and Planners. If you are responsible for other people in your occupation and are a decision maker, then this award covers all sections of the construction cycle. It includes maintenance and demolition and companies specialising in a single operation such as roofing, shopfitting, plastering etc.
- is nationally recognised
- is based on the Construction Skills National Occupational Standards (NOS). The NOS, Assessment Requirements/strategy and qualification structure(s) are owned by Construction Skills
The Purpose Of The Qualification
This qualification is for employees in the construction and the built environment sector working across a broad range of areas. It is designed to assess your occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
The Benefits Of The Qualification.
This qualification allows you to demonstrate competence against National Occupational Standards which are based on the needs of the Construction industry as defined by ConstructionSkills, the Sector Skills Council. It contributes to the development of skilled labour in the sector.
The Course Covers
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management — Estimating
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management — Buying
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management — Planning
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management — Surveying
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management — General
How the qualification is graded and assessed
Overall the grade for the qualification is a ‘Pass’. You must achieve all the required units within the specified qualification structure.
To pass a unit you must:
- achieve ALL the specified Learning outcomes
- satisfy ALL the assessment criteria by providing sufficient and valid evidence for each criterion
- show that the evidence is your own
The qualification is designed to be assessed:
- in the workplace or
- in conditions resembling the workplace, as specified in the assessment requirements/stratergy for the sector, or as part of a training programme
You can download more information here. Please fill in our contact form here and we will email you the password